8.29.2010

lifelong journey.

"the truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. for it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers..." -m. scott peck

this is what i am doing. the journey has only begun... and i'm not sure there is a final destination but i am ready to soak up everything i can along the way.



1 comment:

  1. I have read three books recently, all memoirs, by three very different women. The thing I have loved is they were all on their own journey, all seeking, all finding insights along the way. There road has not been my road but I have loved walking with them for a little while each day and seeing how they view the world, it makes my own journey so much richer. I love "traveling" the road of life with you and your blog too! I can't wait to see where it takes you--and me!

    ReplyDelete