10.13.2010

excitement & a commitment.

excitement:
it is here. FALL BREAK.
which means a four-day weekend.
okay i know this isn't even that big of a deal... i mean some people had a whole week off (like this lucky girl)
buuuut i'm still completely content to have even these two days off. it is a much needed break.

now for the commitment:
the other day i realized that i've pretty much just been going through the motions of school lately...especially this last month. i've been doing my homework & going to my classes (for the most part) but i haven't been doing my best. just been getting by.
& i know i can do better than that. much better.
so i am going to commit to myself that the monday following fall break will be the first day of the rest of fall semester for me. there will only be eight weeks left so i think its time to start doing my best & end with a bang. 


p.s. but i do admit, i wouldn't mind if those eight weeks flew by really fast. actually i'm praying they will.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I hope those 8 weeks go by fast for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Go, fight, win, get all A's and have a fabulous Fall break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lulu!! I am so thrilled you left a comment on my blog today cause it led me straight to your amazing and quite inspirational blog! I had a terrible day at work (long story short..I work w/ a 19 yr old girl who somehow amazingly finds a way to "pms" ALL month long) ;-)And after reading a few posts of yours..my perspective has totally changed! I esp. loved your post on the 20+ things you are doing...and I hope you won't mind if I copy and paste it so I too can follow them and hopefully inspire someone along the way...you know, that whole "pay it forward" theory! Have a great evening and I am now a faithful follower! ;-D ~Kristen

    ReplyDelete