12.20.2010

little notes.


dear snow, 
you made me so happy when i looked out the window this morning. & i'm dreaming of a white christmas so please keep coming. 

dear best friends, 
i can't wait for our eighth annual christmas party tomorrow evening. i love how long we have been friends & that we are all here to celebrate.

dear elise&brielle,
i'm so excited you will be here for your very first christmas. i've heard you are sitting up by yourselves now & i can't wait to see your cute little faces. 

dear boyfriend, 
i reeeeeally wish you would tell me what you got me for christmas. five days is just too long to wait. 

dear chamomile tea,
how i love a hot, steaming cup of you in the mornings. you ease my sore throat & make me feel all warm inside.

and most importantly....

dear sickness,
please go away. this is absolutely the worst time for you to be here. please just leave & never come back.

xoxo 
lulu

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lindsey:
    I am glad you felt good enough to post and I love the candy cane picture--I may have to lift it! Try some Airborne!
    xoxo
    Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! The holidays are no time for sickness!

    PS thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!


    Kristine. Or Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic! I can't wait to see you tonight!! feel better so that we can have a wicked awesome sleepover!

    ReplyDelete