12.01.2010

love notes.

dear carolyn, i miss you. pretty sure this is the longest we have been apart since seventh grade and i don't like it. i'm so happy you love me more than boston. see you oh so soon.

dear alicia, congrats on your job at sundance. it would be lovely if you could sneak some discount passes out for me. i miss hitting the slopes with you. thankyou in advance.

dear december, keep the snow coming. and please don't go by too fast. it seems as if the past months have been flying by & i'd really love if you stuck around awhile longer.

love love love, 
lulu

4 comments:

  1. oooh, I love your love notes, layout, and black and white photos. You have mad artistic skill sistah. We really should have been born closer together:)... But, I am glad we are such good blogging buds:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linz, whoever is your friend has a friend for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics linz. i looove that one of you and carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh linner boppers!! I love that pic of us, we need to take snow pictures again this year umm since I'll be home in less than a week!!! I don't even love boston more than you, how could you think that? That is why I'm coming home DUH! Well I love you and we will go skiing at the canyons too. I want to go to Sundance for good ol times though. :) love youuu!

    ReplyDelete