11.28.2010

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas.

well although the so-called blizzard was a huge disappointment, i still got the winter wonderland i'd been waiting for. 
too bad it hit before i left dustins last night because my poor car couldn't make it up skyline. so i finally parked it half way up the hill & walked the rest of the way to my house. 
no big deal though because i was so happy to see the pretty snow. and lots of it. 
thanksgiving break was way better than i ever hoped it would be. i loved every minute of it. today i finished it off by putting christmas decorations up with my family. and i pretty much listened to christmas music all day because i officially can now & not feel ashamed of it since thanksgiving is over.
lastly, let me just point out that there is only two and a half weeks left of fall semester for me. although they are going to be extra busy & full of projects, presentations, & exams... i am MORE than ready for it. 

2 comments:

  1. I miss snow! I'm happy you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving weekend Lindsey! Keep up your positive attitude! It will take you to new heights and help fulfill your dreams!

    ReplyDelete