11.27.2010

a day of giving thanks.

thanksgiving was wonderful.
it was especially wonderful because i had two thanksgiving dinners. one with dustin's family and one with my family. i love that thanksgiving gives us a day to be with our families and eat a lot of yummy food & pie. 
and even though we all act like we don't want to do the talent show every year... i really enjoy watching everyone perform (the ones who still have talents anyway). so thanks for starting that tradition grandma, it was so fun to skype you. it sure makes me thankful for technology this year as well. 
i went black friday shopping yesterday with dustin for my first time ever. yep, people are pretty insane. but i actually don't mind the crowds, just maybe not the lines. we got what we went for though so that made it all worth it. 
and right now i'm really thankful that thanksgiving break isn't over just yet! i still have the rest of today & tomorrow to enjoy. its already been so lovely too.  


p.s. sorry i don't have any pictures from the wonderful day. guess i was distracted this year.

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the trick my kids play. If they can't be found for three times in a row, I breakdown and buy them a cellphone. Are you thinking, if I don't post with pictures three times someone will buy me a new camera?

    it was nice meeting Dustin--we will have to get together again when there is not quite so much confusion!

    ReplyDelete