11.23.2010

let it snow.

I am officially on thanksgiving break & it feels so good. I came over to dustins (the boyfriend) after school cause the poor boy is sick. Now we're watching anime (nerdy, I know... But he lived in japan for two years so I guess he can't help it) I don't mind though cause I get to blog on his iPhone. It's sweeeet.. makes me want one.
I'm looking forward to this storm that is supposed to hit which is surprising but I figure if it's going to be this bitter cold then it might as well be pretty & white. Plus I'm reeeally getting into the christmas spirit. I'm usually big on waiting til after thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music but I may have slipped this morning on the way to school.. I just couldn't help it! I am looking forward to thanksgiving though.. What's better than family & yummy food?
Anyway... Today I'm thankful to be going to school & getting a degree but I'm especialy thankful for holiday breaks off from school. And I'm even more thankful I can just relax under a warm blanket & watch a movie with Dustin. Bring on the blizzard.. I'll be enjoying the day indoors :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Lindsey! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it snowing yet? Just in time for the "Dancing With the Stars" Finale here-where is my blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you bringing this Dustin to Thanksgiving? And if so, does he have his talent prepared or will Andy have to give him one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay Linz! That sounds wonderful. Too bad it didn't really snow. Blizzard 2010 was the biggest disappointment this year. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete