11.08.2010

so much love.

i don't know if anyone has noticed but i use the word lovely a lot.
i just think it's a lovely word. & it has a lovely meaning. no better way to explain it.
and what i have been thinking about lately is how much i hear about why this world is pretty much going to hell.
there is so much talk about how evil the world is becoming and i see it sometimes too.
but even through it all, i still see SO MUCH good in it too. it is still full of so many amazing people with so much
love to give. every day i'm in awe of the beauty of this world & how many wonderful people i encounter every day. whether it's someone who holds a door open for me, someone in one of my classes who helps me when i don't understand something, someone who smiles at me as i pass them on campus, someone who lets me have their parking spot in that packed school parking lot, or someone who lets me cut in front of them in their lane. i could go on & on. most of them are strangers who don't even know me but are still so kind. then i have my many friends & family that make my life truly worth living. i'm just grateful for all the loveliness that i see in this world daily. because it really is a lovely world & i'm so blessed to have the opportunity to be apart of it.

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you early this morning when I was feeding James his baba. I love your posts and I think you make life more lovely Linds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linz, the world is a better place because you're in it! Keep up your positive outlook on life! It's always better to see the good in the world rather than the bad! It makes life so much more pleasant! Keep up your good works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely IS such a lovely word--I guess I had not thought to use it much--I think I will more now, because anything with the root word of love really should be part of our everyday vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely perspective. While it is true that there is so much hard and dark about life it will never push out what is wonderful and light. Love you, Linds.

    ReplyDelete