2.14.2011

happy v-day.

happy day of love!
one of my valentine's is mikayla. my cute little sister. she asked me to be her valentine but i know she had an agenda. it's because i bought her a big heart of mint truffle chocolate last year from kara's chocolates at the mall and she about dies for them. i buy them for her birthday too. so I, being the best sister ever, bought her another one this year. and i decorated her room with paper hearts i sewed together. ohh the many uses of a sewing machine :)

 

now the rest of the night will be spent with my other valentine.
hope you all have a lovely day.
whether your valentine is a lover, a sister, or maybe even your dog?
either way, enjoy it. because love is great.

i love love.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! She is lucky to have you as a sister :) Hope you have a fun vday.
    And I also love love :)--Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good big sister-I should have caught the spirit more this year-oh well there is always next year. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart the hearts:) Genius to sew them!
    I hope you had a fabulous night with your honey.

    ReplyDelete