2.17.2011

j'adore paris.













j'adore this last picture of the eiffel tower.
it's so {lovely}


and if you are in the mood to listen to a song you don't understand like i sometimes am then
listen to this song by Carla Bruni. french is such a lovely language. wish i could say more than 
"do you speak english" and "how much does this cost",
along with "hello" and "thank you". but that was all i needed while in paris.
however, i can say "je t'aime" which means "i love you" and i feel that is most important phrase to know since it IS the "language of love".

                           

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures look so dreamy. Makes me want to go back even more. And the song is indeed very lovely :)--Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica must move to Paris so we can have the cousin sleepover of all sleepovers. I know I was a Parisian in my other life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pics! I love paris, lets go visit again!

    ReplyDelete