7.05.2011

a birthday wish for a very special grandma

"happy birthday grandma! we send our love from spain" :)
dear grandma, 
i hope you had a lovely day. 
i am so grateful to have you as my grandma & for the example you have set for me all my life.
i loved spending time with you earlier this year & laughing so hard together. i especially love when you laugh at your own jokes. 
you have taught me so much & i know i got my love of traveling from you.
thank you for everything you have done for me.
i love you!
xo, lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Laugh at my own jokes? No..no. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. You make me feel so good and I appreciate you and Savannah so much! You are sweethearts! I am so happy that I have been where you are now. The memory of it is like a happy dream that I can relive through you. Aunt Mickey called to say she heard from the grapevine (Mercedes) how the families like and appreciate you both.

    ReplyDelete