9.16.2011

sometimes...

i really miss this place i call home...

 and these people...

don't make fun of my drawing abilities. because i don't have any. but i have had plenty of opportunities to draw after spending the summer with two little girls. 


we took this picture the day before i left to spain on the polaroid camera dustin gave me for my brithday (i'm in love with it). 
being away from home always gives you time to refocus on exactly what is important in life.
& that is love. love of family & friends.
because its really all that matters & with those things life will always be happy.
yes, there will always be hard times. but with those people in your life who love & support you most, you'll always get through it.
can't wait to see you familia. in just three & a half weeks! 


5 comments:

  1. Linz, I think you're an awesome artist and a very wise person! Keep up the good work! We all love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just like your house Lindsey--sounds like you are about ready to come home!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture!!! I want one of my family. We can't wait to see you and Sav again with the extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both family pictures. You should frame them for your mom for Christmas. I agree, being far from home makes your heart strings grow stronger. It will be a fabulous reunion in a few short weeks. Backpacking will be bliss though, I can't wait to live it through the blog;)
    P.S. I have a British friend in London if you are still needing a place to stay. We were good friends at the camp I worked at and he came and stayed with my fam after. So he sorta owes me. Now he is an architect in the city. Let me know and I connect you gals with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss you too darling! come home already! :)

    ReplyDelete