6.25.2010

good morning sunshine.


This morning I woke up feeling particularly happy because my english class was cancelled which meant no school & the day was mine.
I ate my bowl of cereal in my backyard watching the beach in its morning freshness and decided there was no better way to start my day than a run on the beach.
I went out there and just started running barefoot along the shore.... and kept running all the way past temple beach, hukilau, and whatever beach is after that.
I haven’t ran since before the accident & although I did slow it down more and take a few breaks on the way back, it felt so good. I can already feel the soreness in my calves since even just walking in the soft sand is a workout in itself. It feels so good to be active again.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I would ever be able to come back home--maybe it is a good thing I have never been to Hawaii in the first place.

    ReplyDelete