3.14.2011

a grapefruit a day keeps the doctor away?

i sure hope so since i have been eating one every morning lately. 
just starts my day off fresh and right. 
& i really wouldn't mind one day living somewhere where i could have a grapefruit tree in my backyard.
that would be lovely.

on another note: 

spring break is this week! even though i only have school on tuesdays&thursdays this semester so it's really not that big of a deal; i still just like the idea of it and plan to do some fun things with my time.
but the best part about spring break is that there is only six weeks left of school when we return!
glory, glory, hallelujah! 

4 comments:

  1. I saw many houses with grapefruit trees in the yard in Phoenix. Let us know what fun and lovely things you end up doing for Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I heard that one something I watched the other day. where did you hear that? it is bugging me now. lol anyway well lets play tomorrow night! I don't have work and yea it your spring break so we gotta do something fun! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I liked grapefruit. They are so pretty and really good for you but too bitter. Do you have any tips for making them a little more tasty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just sprinkle it with sugar and if it is really ripe then it isn't too bitter... just yummy :)

    ReplyDelete