3.24.2011

spring on the slopes.

My dad, devin, tyler, anthony, jake, jamie, and I all hit the slopes at Snowbird last week. It was gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for a better day. It reminded me how much I love spring skiing. 


















My dad packed us the best lunch. Or maybe it was just the fact that we had burned any calories left in us on the slopes. Either way, we all agreed that was the best tuna sandwich we'd ever had.














We had so much fun & luckily we still have one more day at Deer Valley ahead of us.














So happy to be apart of a family of skiers!

p.s. click on the pictures to view them better.... the collages didn't fit on my blog right so i had to make them small.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful blue bird day! I am glad you were able to go as a family. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of the great day I had just heard about. Thanks for including Jake as part of your family!

    ReplyDelete