4.07.2011


pretty sure my blog has become rather boring lately.
which means my life has become rather boring since this blog is well, about my life.
but its not my fault cause you just gotta do what you gotta do & right now the things i gotta do have everything to do with work&school.
yes, i got a job. at the mall. its not too bad & i really like having some extra cash but it is keeping me busy.
and even though i feel like my brain might explode from all the end of semester work i have to do; 
i just keep telling myself that the end is near.
thank goodness

p.s. today i really wanted some random new pandora station to listen to. so i typed in 'electric blues' and ohhh baby. i'm feeling these blues. so much passion in their music&lyrics. 
well, time to finally hang up the pile of clean clothes i've been sleeping with on my bed that i've had no time to take care of since i dumped them there a few days ago.
have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Whatev. Your blog isn't boring. COngrats on the job! Now I'll have to find me some electric blues to groove to while I make dinner.

    ReplyDelete