6.19.2011

daddy's girl.

dear dad,
i have always loved spending time with you. & these pictures are just glimpses into the endless wonderful memories i have with you.
when i was little and people would tell me "you look just like your dad!" i would think... so i look like a boy? thanks. but i don't mind hearing it anymore :)
thank you for always being there for me these past twenty-one years.
i can't imagine my life without you. you have always been my strength & you truly are my hero.
happy father's day, daddy!
i love you.

6 comments:

  1. This post is so sweet! The Down dads are the best! And I totally remember thinking the same thing when people would tell me I looked like my dad. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! I'm jealous, I wish I could look back and have pictures with a dad. You have an awesome dad and are way lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures, so sweet. Especially that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are how I will always remember your Dad--he is one of those people though that hardly changes. Twenty one years of fatherhood--sometimes time rushes by (sometime not too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures and I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lindsey, these pictures made me homesick when you were a little girl. Mom's don't like to see their kids grow up, especially me. i am so happy you are so close to your daddy! He took you on lock-outs when you turned 1 I think! I loved the special time you had with your Dad! He said you would talk his ear off! You were one sweet baby, I miss you! Remember you would always ask Dad to bring candy's home from work? Cute! Cute! Cute! I cried so much when you were born. I couldn't believe I had a beautiful daughter! My little sister I never had! I so much enjoyed our special times with you! We definetly still need to have them when you get home ok? I've said enough, i will leave you alone now. Special Special Memories!!! Love You!!! Mom & Dad XO

    ReplyDelete