6.02.2011

i'm one proud sister.

Tyler has graduated high school! 
and lets not forget to mention that he graduated with a 4.0!
yep, not even just one A- in his entire high school career. i don't know how he did it but i do know he is amazing. 
now he is onto bigger & better things in the fall where he will be living in the dorms at the University of Utah. I couldn't be more proud of him!
i took his senior pictures a few weeks ago (thanks aunt laura for letting me borrow your camera). here are some of my favorites: 


what a good looking guy!

congrats ty! 
i know you will succeed in whatever you choose to do. i love you!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tyler!! This may be a family record that will never be broken-watching you study at Grandma's house and do your Calculus was jaw dropping--I kept picturing you yesterday walking down the aisle all adorned in gold ropes!

    Thanks for sharing this Linds-I love these pictures! I have mine hanging on my designated graduation board-it will be there for many years to come! I can't wait to see where life takes our Tyler (and Jamie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that truly is amazing! congrats ty ty! I can't wait to see you up at the U sometime! :)

    Linz way to go to mentor such a bright student lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing guy. Congrats Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler we are so proud of you and so glad to have you as part of our family! You are a great person and have done many wonderful things with your life! You are a good example to all who know you and an inspiration to us all! Keep up the good work you are doing and may the Lord always be with you and bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler, what can a mother say? I am of course very proud of you! Since you were a baby I knew you were very special! You were such a easy baby and kid and teenager to raise! Everyone should be blessed with one like you! You were so much fun, and kept everyone entertained! Everyone loved you and your beautiful red hair! You were always so loving to me! I so much appreciate that! You grew up much to fast!!! I feel like I had the best kid's in the world! But every Mother thinks their kid's are the best! I Love Jamie, and know you will both go far, I'm excited for both of you to go on to College! Best of luck to both of you! Joy and I will have to talk a lot! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy, this time in your lives! There is nothing like college life! Best of luck to both of you! Love You Both!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete