5.27.2011

birthday neighbor.



dear anthony (a.k.a. tony, antonio, anth, little foot, or amps),
happy sixteenth birthday! i love having you as my birthday neighbor. it was the best birthday present when i was five to have a new baby brother.
you make me laugh & i have loved watching you turn into who you are today.
for instance, a pro at riding unicycles. who would have thought? it's awesome & maybe someday you'll have to teach me your skills.
sixteen is one of the best ages so live it up! (and please get your drivers license asap so you can take over the carpooling ;)
love you brother!
love, lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Anthony's is going to get some serious chicks with his unicycle skills. I think that is a sweeeet talent. Happy Happy Birthday. I hope the party tonight is a blast. Take pics for me.

    ReplyDelete