5.09.2011

happy mother's day mama!
















my mother has the kindest heart. 
it is a rare occasion to hear her raise her voice.
she also has the patience i hope to one day acquire.
i have the best memories when my dad would watch the boys & my mom and i would sneak off and have "special time" since i was her only daughter for nine years. 
and most importantly, i have never questioned her love for me. she has always told me often in her words and actions. i hope i have done the same because i sure love you mom! 


xo  lindsey marie


*sadly i don't have recent pictures of my mom on my laptop :(

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Mom you have--she is one of the most loving people I know personally-she has been my life preserver so many times in my motherhood career-I hope everyone had a great day (despite the rain!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is truly one of the kindest people I know. Oh how I wish I could channel that not yelling quality. (I am working on it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am amazed by your mom's kindness. I have so many fun memories sleeping over at your house when I was young.
    Love you Shirlene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linz, It really made me feel good knowing you loved me so much! you just never heard me raise my voice, luckily! Just ask your Dad! The thing is I had such Perfect kids, I didn't need to raise my voice! You all kept me real calm! Even as teenager's! You all played together so well, you were all never a problem! I feel so fortunate to have such GREAT KID'S!!! We hardly ever even argued! Thank's for being the best kid's, as every Mother would say! You were AWESOME, and I really appreciate it!!! Your Dad was so calm too, and it helped me a lot! We Love You All SO Much!!! Thank You! MOM & DAD

    ReplyDelete