8.03.2011

hasta luego, mi amiga.

sadly, we had to say goodbye to carolyn on monday as she was headed to madrid for the rest of her time here in spain. but we did some fun "lasts" with her before she left.



//we went to a beautiful new beach

//we explored a the placa de espana shopping area

//went out for dinner (this is a big deal since we usually tried to save our money & not eat out)

//four cheese tortellini.. yum 

//p.s. can i just tell you how much i love lemon in my coke? they always add one here & pretty sure i'm not going to be able to drink it without when i get home. i need to show my dad the beauty of some lemon in his daily cokes ;)

//we stopped at the "mercadona" (our favorite market) & bought a quart of ice cream since its a lot cheaper & more filling, of course. this time we got tiramisu... it was delish.

//we laughed her last night away on the beach (i'll miss that face carolyn :)

dear carolina,
i am already missing you here in mallorca. its weird not talking to you every day & deciding what beach to go to or where to meet in the city. and now savannah & i are going to get extra fat because we will have to eat the quart of ice cream with just the two of us & when we buy that pack of those three delicious pastries... we will have to split the 3rd one (not saying i mind... but i think my tummy does). anyway.. things won't be the same without you. but i'm so very glad you were able to come make memories with us. i will be seeing you october eleventh. you better be there with a welcome home sign/flowers/balloons. you know, the whole shabang (just kidding about the flowers/balloons...but you bet i expect a sign! ;) 
te echo de menos!
love, linsi (the spanish version of my name)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh I wanted to cry when I read this. Thanks so much for this linz, you truly are a best friend! I miss you guys so much and I hope you don't get too fat with out me there ;) You bet I will be there when you lovelies get home and I will for sure be making a sign! duh what kind of a friend do you think I am? lol I love you girls forever and ever oh and nice pic of me 'laughing' more like crazy but it works ;)

    ReplyDelete