8.08.2011

i caught the hunger.

@kate_mi IT’S HAPPENING…IT’S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, i finally read all of the hunger games series while here in spain. & now i can't wait for the movie. found this photo today... made me so excited. & even though movies are usually never as good, its still so fun to see your characters come to life. you can bet march 23, 2012 is marked on my calendar.

p.s. for those of you who read the books... what do you think of katniss & peeta? i think who they chose for katniss is perfect & although i like who they chose for peeta, he is supposed to have blonde hair & blue eyes! yes, i like all the details followed! ;)

tumblr_lp0pjcVRtK1qjp9tso1_500
oh yeah & lets not forget about Gale... I think he is perfect as well!

5 comments:

  1. I loved the books and am excited for the movies. I do like the characters, but yes, peeta is different in the books. But still looks like a kind of boy who would be peeta. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so stoked for the movie! I'm especially excited for Liam Hemsworth as Gale ;) What a hunk! What did you think of the last book? I didn't like it as much as the other ones! It was way to dark for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for the movie too! Even though Peeta was a blonde, I still pictured him more like he is in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited! I want to read all of the books again. Have you finished the series? OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved these books!! so good. I'm so excited for the movies as well! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete