4.19.2010

so much to do. so little motivation.

I have a lengthy to-do list sitting right by me but yet here I am blogging. Towards the end of every semester it gets harder and harder to keep my motivation going and I feel like I am using every last drop these last few weeks. I can't seem to focus on anything to do with school anymore, especially on such a nice day as this! I think I have tried 3 times to do these online quizzes I need to get done by midnight for Geology but as i'm trying to concentrate on them I suddenly find myself browsing the web (i.e. facebooking, reading your blogs, checking out cute swimsuits online, or looking up anything to do with laie, hawaii since i'm so excited to be going to school there this summer). Then I ended up on my blog so here I am, adding a new post and boring you with my end of the semester frustrations.

There are only 2 weeks left of spring semester.
I. Can. Do. It.
(just needed a little reminder)

4 comments:

  1. You may notice that I posted something similar a few weeks ago. I think we all feel the same way and nothing is harder than trying to work on homework on the same computer that has FaceBook, Google, Hotmail, shopping, and blogging. It makes it next to impossible to not have ADD. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck linz! antm tomorrow, i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate... back before I went to Hawaii for the summer. I was working as a secretary for my dad for some mula and it was so hard to focus on anything! I would daydream all day about my up and coming adventure. Such exciting times! I can't wait for you to go! It will be the funnest time of your life.
    When I got there, my girlfriends and I made a list of everything we wanted to do and put it on the fridge. We practically had a new adventure everyday and kept us focused on seeing the whole island...I am so glad we did.. Otherwise it is kind of easy to just chill on the beach.
    Some of my favs on the list were..

    The Hukilaou Cafe in Laie for Pancakes
    Sky Diving
    Tandem surfing
    snorkeling
    snow cones at Matsumotoh's.
    pearl harbor and exploring a real submarine with navy boys we met
    camping on the beach
    Stairway to Heaven
    Taking a Ukulele class
    shopping for authentic Hawaii wear at second hand stores..
    And SOOOO much more!

    Ahhh I love that place. So glad you have this blog so I can relive my Hawaiian days through you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. You're so close!

    ReplyDelete