4.30.2010

i can breath again.


I am now one semester closer to that piece of paper that says I earned a degree and can get a better job (hopefully) and boy does it feel good! This last week I studied a lot and it paid off because I did really well on my finals and I am so relieved. Plus, I have enough time to blog again :)
The question is... what to do with myself now? WORK. I told my job I can work as much as they need me to so i'm scheduled to work every day next week. But I don't mind since I need the money for my summer adventures. I have 34 days until I leave to Hawaii (yes, I just counted) and I have a lot of things I want to get done before then so I'll probably get started as soon as I feel I've done enough butt-sitting. My dad asked me last night how I was going to reward myself for studying so hard this week and I said I'd probably just spend a couple days on my butt. I am really enjoying it.
Usually school being out = summer (a.k.a. sunshine, warmth, perfect weather to lay-out in, etc) buuuut I guess I'm going to have to be patient for that summer weather since my home was covered in a white blanket of snow when I woke up this morning. Isn't it the first day of May tomorrow??! Well hopefully it'll warm up again soon so that I can enjoy my free time outside rather than indoors.
I'll keep you posted on my butt-sitting activities. I'm sure it will include a lot of blogging since I was too busy this past week and have a few things I need to catch up on.
lovelovelove
lulu

3 comments:

  1. There is no feeling like the satisfaction that comes from a semester finished. I always had to remind myself of that in the middle when I was ready to give up. I am glad you will be blogging-we love the glimpses of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have one more final this afternoon and I am DONE! I cant wait for the feeling of being done for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you are relishing your cold-weather butt-sitting activities.

    ReplyDelete