5.06.2010

just words.

today has been a long day because i am really tired.
i didn't get much sleep last night.
i can't sleep very well lately because my mind won't be quiet.
i am always lying in bed having endless thoughts about my day, what i need to do the next day, what i'm worried about, what i'm excited for, etc. etc. etc.
so on top of not getting much sleep i had to work all day. outside.
i never work outside but today they needed extra help so i said i would & it just happened to be like the coldest day of the week. it was only 36 degrees when i first started working today and it didn't get much warmer.
where is this cold weather coming from????
good thing i'm going to arizona on sunday for a whole entire week. yeeees.
oh, did i not tell you?
savannah & i are going on a little road trip to big ol' arizona city (sarcasm... its actually a small town in the middle of the desert) to help kristi with her adorable little twin girls.
elise & brielle (:
i can't wait to meet them.
and a week away will be a nice break even though i'll be leaving to hawaii 2 & a half weeks later for 6 weeks... that should be a big enough break, eh?
i am very anxious to be in the warm arizona sun though. oh joy!
soooooo.... like i said i am very tired & my day is not even close to over.
i am having a {girls night} with my besties since we are all going our separate ways soon.
tear.
i'm sure it'll be a crazily random night just like it was last week.
just hopefully i won't randomly collapse & fall asleep.
i need more sleeeeeeep.
the end.
:)

1 comment:

  1. :) Girls night rocked my socks! I can't wait to have all the pics and videos we took. I liked them a lot. Well I hope you actually get some sleep tonight since we didn't quite go to bed early last night and we had to get up early today. But I'm going to miss you while you are in Arizona and I in Hawaii. Love you! Since I come back on your burfday we will for sure have to play like all day that day! :) yay!

    ReplyDelete