5.27.2010

twenty.


i am officially twenty years old.... or should i say twenty years young?
it's kind of a big deal to turn twenty to me. i am no longer in my teens & it feels old. but then again i think about it and it's not very old at all.
i just feel like one chapter of my life has come to an end but another one has just begun & i am looking forward to what's to come in my twenties.
my teenage years were a blast. i have so many good memories & i have no regrets. i think i lived those years as fully as i could so i hope to do the same in my twenties.
i'm sure the next ten years will be great (although i'm sure there will be some hard times as well) and even though i thought life couldn't get any better in my teenage years... i do believe that those years are no where near the best years of my life.
i have so much left to experience & to accomplish.
so here i go.......

2 comments:

  1. I love your youth and optimism and I agree you have lived the first twenty to the fullest--here's a toast to the next decade (well not officially until next year;-) Happy Birthday you wonderful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lindsey! You get more beautiful every year.

    ReplyDelete