7.22.2010

aloha hawaii.



and i'm meaning aloha as goodbye- not hello. the double meaning can be very confusing.




my time here has come to an end and it's definitely a bitter-sweet feeling.

sweet because it is always nice to go home after being away for awhile. family & friends are always missed. along with my bed, utah's mountains, and normally my car (but i'd rather not remember the fact that it won't be there to greet me when i get home).

bitter because it flew by waaaay too fast and there is still plenty i would love to do here while not being in school. i'll especially miss the beach being in my back yard, the sound of the waves in my living room, the lush green nature all around me, & the variety of culture.

i had an amazing adventure here in the aloha state. it will be missed but i'll be back someday.......

as for now i'm leaving on an airplane tonight at precisely 9:01pm (hawaii time) & will be arriving in utah in the morning. alooooha.

2 comments:

  1. I've loved reading your posts about hawaii. I'm jealous...I'm glad you've had fun, but I definitely know how you feel about the bittersweetness of it all.

    ReplyDelete