7.27.2010

no place like home.

one thing traveling has taught me is that there is no place like home.
even in paris or rome, spain, or a paradise called hawaii.... home is where your heart is & always will be. 
i absolutely love traveling because it is a complete eye opening experience. you learn so much about different cultures, people, places, foods, religions, etc. 
but coming home is one of the best parts because you come back a better person and each time you leave you realize how blessed you are to have the home, family, & friends that you have. 
i can't wait for my next destination but for now.... i am just happy to be home. 

2 comments:

  1. me too!!!
    I love having adventures to open my eyes up to everything in the world that I dont know, but just like you said home is a place you always come back to and love!

    ReplyDelete