7.04.2010

red. white. & blue.


{happy fourth of july}


this holiday weekend has made me miss my family & friends but i'm glad I have devin here at least and we made the best of it!
*we went for a morning walk on the beach
*painted festive pictures with water colors (i had to beg dev to do this with me)
*made red jello (devin must really miss utah because he was craving jello ;)
*went all out and bought a frozen pizza & festive cupcakes for dinner (yes, this is going all out for us poor college students)
*watched fireworks at turtle bay resort with friends
*lit our own fireworks on the beach

it was a good day to be an american!
god bless america, my home sweet home(:

4 comments:

  1. I luv your blog Linds! SO pretty. I was definitely the most home sick on the 4th when I was there. Utah is fun for the festivities but it looks like you know how to party away from home. And last night I was thinking about how I missed Hawaii for the fourth. Grass is always greener on the other side. But for reals... the grass IS always greener in Hawaii. Ha Ha.
    Keep posting. I feel like I've visited the beach every time I log on to your bloggidy blog:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are looking so tan! I love reading your blog. Only a couple weeks till you come home! Family parties really don't feel the same without you, dev and sav.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen pizza and cupcakes are a celebration here too!! Happy 4th, 5th, oh my goodness, Happy JULY!

    ReplyDelete