9.06.2010

belated birthday girl.

savannah marie.
this dear girl always has her birthday overlooked since all us girls usually go our separate ways in the summer but luckily we still celebrated this year (just over two months later.....) and hopefully it made up for it!
savannah and i always had tons of fun growing up as cousins so close in age and when we finally were both going to the same high school (we anticipated this for years) we also became best friends. we always got asked if we were sisters at school and my best high school memories were spent while cruising around in her bronco (a.k.a. the beast). then we became roommates after I graduated. it was a blast and i know my freshman year of college wouldn't have been nearly as fun without her.
now we are continuing to grow up (she is now twenty-one!) but we are still just as close. especially after the scary day when we got hit by a semi-truck since we have had to go to physical therapy like every day together. sometimes we fight like sisters and joke around by saying "it sucks we are cousins and not just friends because now we're stuck together for the rest of our lives!" but really i'm so happy that we are! life is getting busier and although we can't spend every weekend just cruising state street & pulling all-nighers; we still have plenty of memories to make.
i looove you savy-annah!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! I love Savannah too! I'm so sad that I couldn't be there to celebrate with you guys but I'm so thankful to have Savannah in my life as well, she has been nothing but a best friend that I can always count on, whether it be for advice or just to eat a hot pocket with..SHE IS THE BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!!! I love it and you of course

    ReplyDelete