9.15.2010

in with the new.

as you may know, i am no longer stranded. 
i finaaaaally got a new car! 
the search was endless. my dad and i looked at endless cars online and in endless car lots. 
just when i was losing all hope & about to cry over my poor volvo;
i found just what i wanted. there it was...... in kanab.
soooo... off we went on a last minute, five-hour drive to gosh dang kanab. 
worth it? yess. 
my dad sure loves me. (& i love him to the moon and back). 
so here is my new baby....

*volkswagen passat (don't look too closely, it needs a bath)

ta-da! i luff it. 
i love driving with the windows down, listening to good tunes, and just enjoying the scenery.
i love when the turbo kicks in & off i go....

i love driving home at night especially. when i take my time getting home. i take back roads & actually drive 
the speed limit just so i can have a little extra time to myself to think & clear my head.

although i have been a much more paranoid driver since the accident (my recent passengers can tell you that)
hopefully that'll change with time. 

anyway. thats my new ride(:
*i thought this looked cool even though it makes me look demented.

5 comments:

  1. ohhh! Love it!
    And like always, i love your creative blogging! You have style couz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute linz i'm glad you have a car now so you can drive me around instead of me driving you around!

    (well, i guess we can switch off..)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, now you can drive up here and introduce us to the new guy in your life!

    ReplyDelete